August 18, 2009

Too Much Info?

Had my 36 week doctors appointment yesterday and now they will come every week until Hunter is here. She checked me to see if any progress had started yet and it has, a little bit! She said that my cervix was very soft and I am one fingertip dilated. The baby's head is extremely low into the pelvis and she asked me "how are you still walking?!" I asked her if that means theres a good chance he may come early. she said no. not necessarily. darn. Hunter, please come early!!!!!

Also, I can now officially say we are completely ready. His clothes are washed and put away, the crib is made, the carseat is installed and waiting in the car, hospital bag is sitting by the door, wipes, lotions and diapers are out on the changing table ready to be used. We are ready! Bring it on!

1 comment: